Monday 14 October 2013

songs of the week- 14.10.13

This week I was listening to bangerz. Yes I was listening to Miley Cyrus. Now most people who I've told seem to be horrified that i'm listening to Miley and in one instance I asked weither or not they has heard the song and there reply was "She's always naked and grinding on something so no one listens to her music." Miley's appearance and clothes have become bigger than her music which is shocking when you consider how good her album actually is. As I write that i'm shocked. How could the girl at the VMA's have a good album ?? Well quite honestly it's honest, It journeys well with her. It's well mixed in the diversity of the songs but most of the songs have a great flow and Miley doesn't hold back. However for me songs like Rooting for my baby, adore you and drive are the highlights. The album alltogether is a great mix tho. Hope you enjoy my songs of the week.
Rooting for my baby - Miley Cyrus




Adore you - Miley Cyrus


















Drive - Miley Cyrus



I can give you more - VV Brown

Running - John Newman




No comments:

Post a Comment