Friday 26 June 2015

Time is running out but who cares were running free.

Science Cream. I don't think I've spoken about it on the blog yet but I so should have. It's like my new cocktail craze. Okay it's not that good but it is amazing. Located in cardiff , I don't think it's a chain but its better than any other ice cream/frozen yogurt contraption ever made, in Castle arcade.  They have a few favours that they always do and so far i've tried salted caramel(yum) and mango which was out of this world. The sweet taste of mango is a good cure for any mood. Lemond curd and brownie are pretty awesome too. I don't really turn down food. Here are some photos. 









What I wore. - Sunglasses - Urban outfitters. Top- River island.( top is rather itch and uncomfortable). Shorts- (H&M). Boat shoes - River island. 



No comments:

Post a Comment