Monday 21 January 2013

songs of the week- 21.01.2013

Hey ,
I'm not very well so this is going to be a quick blog of my songs of the week.
Tom Odell- after winning brits critic choice award, the only male to win it he has huge shoes to fill in.
Tom odell - Another Love
les misérables- I went and watched the film - it as a movie was bad. The story jumped years with no real telling of what happened in between.I had never watched the show or read the book. i also didnt think it work when they sang all the time. However Anne Hathway as Fantine was amazing. The song- I Dreamed a dream was touching with her acting giving the song real emotion. 

The lumineers - ho hey. this song is everyone at the moment. instant catch and a great love letter. 
Sleepsong - bastille. This band is up and coming and i particular love the front mans voice. There album is due out early march called bad blood. 
Don't save me - Haim

TTFN. 






No comments:

Post a Comment