Friday 12 April 2013

night out for my 21

Hey guys
Tonight is my birthday night out with my friends. I though i would make a playlist of some of the songs that i will be listening to before my night out. Im really excited about it as i haven't seen some of my friends for ages. i'm going to wear my waistcoat but have decide what else. But anyway here are my songs
Azealia banks - 212


charli xcx - you (hahaha)


iggy azalea - work


rihanna - we found love

otto knows - million voices

redlight - lost in your love

calvin harris- sweet nothing

rita ora - how we do

pink - funhouse


wynter gordon - dirty talk

two door cinema club - undercover martyn

rudimental - feel the love


marina and the diamonds - radioactive


the kooks - junk of the heart


kesha - crazy kids

example - watch the sun come up


cave painting - so calm


bastille - no angels
Janelle monae - faster. - part of one of my favourite albums.




TTFN x



No comments:

Post a Comment