Wednesday 24 April 2013

presents everywhere

Hey guys, 
Its exam period, so between massive revision sessions and major card games I'm going to try and keep up to date with the blog.  I had a really nice birthday except for the meal i went for in signor valentinos in cardiff. To say my food was disappointing would be an understatement. I had sea bass which was bland and mushy.  The chocolate profiteroles had foam chocolate which is never good. 
 Here are some of my birthday presents and clothes i've bought with the money i had.I also had a gift card to the harry potter studios , thank you friends, so once my exams are over i will be visiting and i will post up photos and a review. I'm a harry potter nerd so i'm really excited about going. 
River island - 16 pound

topman - 20 pound

topman - 20 pond

primark - 15 pound and really comfy

USC but most shoe shops - 70 pound

spice bomb viktor and rolf boots -47 pound

primark- 15.00

topman - 18 pound
TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment