Tuesday 18 June 2013

songs of the week. 18.6.2013



Today is the big day. Results. I am terrified. 3 years of my life. Either wasted or ... i suppose wasted. A degree in biomedical science. I doubt i will do science as its not something i am extremely passionate about but the pressure that is on me to do well i feel is quite high. All though my family have never forced me to do science or university, they expect me to do well which is quite a daunting prospect if i don't do well. So until my results i will be blasting music and trying to get through the 5 hours that i have to wait until my results are posted. wish me luck !!

Wasting my young years - london grammer

I love it - icona pop

when a fire starts to burn -Disclosure 
 

alive - empire of the sun 


black skinhead - kayne west 

p.s. follow me on bloglovin x



No comments:

Post a Comment