Friday 27 September 2013

Pica Pica.

Moving to Cardiff is strange. I've visited but things change. Cardiff has changed. Our is it that I have changed. Cocktails bars are few however me and Charlotte have found our new bar. Our new Beatone. It' called Pica Pica. Which I am told is an elating disorder where the person eats non-nutritious substances like sand or clay. It's very Spanish and does tapas food which I really want to try. However it was quite beautiful and Charlotte was eyeing up the bartender like a eagle looking for a mouse. The Cocktails were amazing we tried three but I cant remember which three. One was called Lush and it was amazing. I think lush is a really welsh word so if you don't know what it means its kinda like cute/nice. Enjoy.























No comments:

Post a Comment