Saturday 24 August 2013

Where we would make mistakes.





Hello guys and girls,
 I apologise for the photos, my flatmate is currently away at Reading festival so couldn't take photos of me. So I wore this outfit to go into central London and shall post those photos up soon. I wore a  t-shirt from New Look which I'm starting to not like as I dislike that it is starting to fade. What was I expecting though it was not expensive and clothes never really last.  I'm wearing Topman red chino shorts which are really comfy and go well with a lot but there a bit to big on me now, which is annoying but I still really love the colour. My trainers are from river island and although they are really nice they scuff quite easily due to the material being suede. Sunglasses are an impulse buy in first year - ray bans. 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment