Wednesday 9 October 2013

Cardiff Castle Grounds











































The Cardiff Castle Grounds are Beautiful. Living in Cardiff for 18 years and not appreciating it's rather beautiful areas has lead me to wonder what else have I passed over. As much as I moan about my home town, I always say there is nothing to do, I rather quite love it's charms. The things that are so familiar yet strangely beautiful that no matter if its the thirtieth or one hundred time of viewing it stills hold the same view as the first time you saw it. The Castle grounds has a long wall to the left of the castle. On the wall there is stone animals which when I was young use to look a lot bigger. They use to be my Guidance point that I was close to the centre of town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment